Scottish Siberian Husky Club
BREED APPRECIATION DAY
SUNDAY 5TH MAY 2024
SPEAKER- CAROLINE FRIEND REES (AMICAL)
At The Fountain
The morning will consist of a talk on the history and function of the breed and an in depth look at the breed standard, conformation and movement and breed specific points. All interested parties may attend the talk.
Refreshments and a light lunch are included.
A multiple choice exam will follow for those who wish to progress to JEP Level 2 and are eligible to sit the exam.
YOU MUST HAVE ACHIEVED ALL OF THE REQUIRED ELEMENTS OF JEP LEVEL 1 IN ORDER TO TAKE THE MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM.
CRITERIA REQUIRED TO SIT JEP LEVEL 1
- A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS PROVEN INTEREST IN PEDIGREE DOGS.
- ATTEND A REQUIREMENTS OF A DOG SHOW JUDGE SEMINAR AND PASS EXAMINATION.
- ATTEND A CONFORMATION AND MOVEMENT SEMINAR.
- COMPLETE A MINIMUM OF 2 FULL DAY STEWARDING APPOINTMENTS
- PASS POINTS OF A DOG EXAM .
|TALK, MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM,INFORMAL MENTORING
A LIMITED NUMBER OFA3 “HANDS ON” ASSESSMENT PLACES MAY BE AVAILABLE
FOR FURTHER INFO AND BOOKING FORM PLEASE CONTACT